The Curses and Champions podcast returns with a recap on the Bulls 2018 season. Matt Gentile, Ryan Wooden and Darren Zaitlen talk about a year filled with tanking and some bright spots. Where do Kris Dunn, Zach LaVine, Lauri Markkanen and other young players fit in the team’s long term plans? They also discuss the draft and some offseason scenarios heading into the summer.
- 0:31 – Overview of lottery standings and discussion on how “the tank” was botched
- 10:54 – Was the season a success in terms of player development and roster growth?
- 22:24 – Rundown of Bulls players under contract. Which are long-term pieces?
- 37:00 – Kawhi Leonard trade scenario
- 41:28 – Approach in the draft and free agency
Catch out all episodes of the Curses and Champions podcast here.